Thursday 24 June 2010

Early Symptoms?

I have asked myself on a fair number of occasions if I had inherited the condition over the years.

Times when I have decided that I must have inherited the condition are when I've been walking along and managed to 'trip up' on an otherwise perfectly flat surface. Effectively I've not been picking my feet up as much as I should. I think that I've been doing this on occasions since about the mid 1990's.

Times when I have decided that I've definitely not inherited the condition are when I've spent all day climbing or walking, or if I've been cycling and I've been really active.

Looking further back into my past, I've found it uncomfortable sitting on the floor with my legs crossed, and this has been the case since I've been at school. Also, I've never been able to touch my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment